Reviewed by tresia on 2011-05-26
My Rate 4
Reviewed by John on 2008-03-09
My Rate 5
Such a brilliant book. I took my sisters wedding and came out with some amazing shots thanks to the info in the ebook. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by David on 2007-03-30
My Rate 4
I found Amys book one of the best photography books to date. My photos of my horses have improved ten fold since buying this book. I even submited them to a equine magazne and very happy with the results. She gives excellent customer servce too.
Read all 9 reviews...
Leave a review and rating!
Title: Digital Photography Success
Author: Amy Renfrey
Digital Photography Success is an ebook package that teaches how to take beautiful photos, in half the time. A ebook that explains the technical side of photography in very easy-to-understand plain English so that everyone, from every walk of life, can easily understand and absorb it.
In this ebook, the author covers the most important aspect of photography: lighting. She teaches you how to get better lighting in low light, how to photograph moving subjects in low light, how to shoot everything from weddings to portraits, the moon, and much, much more. She covers the basics and the most complicated of processes.
Not only will the author help you through her writing and clear photographic examples but will respond to each query personally and make sure you understand everything so you are completely confident on your journey.
Here’s what you will discover:
- Very simple element to look for during the day that will vastly improve your photos (perfect when you want to tone down bright, over exposed spots in your photos that have previously ruined your entire photo)
- Why stunning photography vastly depends on where and how you compose your shots and position your camera (A unique secret way to turning your once bland and dreary shots into stunning images you can frame and enter into competitions)
- How to create spectacular placement of your subjects in your photos like the masters of photography (knowing this one
Ebook Type: PDF
Rating: (4.11 after 9 votes)
The Hobby Of *PHOTOGRAPHY*
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $9.95 or less).
Title: The Hobby Of *PHOTOGRAPHY*
Author: Richard Deank.co
Dust Off Your Camera, Then Point & Shoot Your Way To Cash!
"How To Go Out With Only Your Camera & Come Back Home With Cash In Your Pocket"
Get This Report Now, Start Taking Photos & Fill Your Pockets With Cold Hard Cash!
FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHY AND YOU
- Are you the kind of person who brings the camera everywhere you go?
- Do you enjoy taking photographs?
- Do you never miss an opportunity to take a picture?
- How good are your photographs?
If you possess some skill at camera work and love doing it, then you have a marvelous opportunity in front of you if you wish to take it. There are many people who have taken an enjoyable hobby and turned it into a thriving business. There are others who have simply made a lot of extra cash doing something they would have been doing anyway, pay or not. What about you? If photography is your hobby, your passion, what about exploring the numerous openings out there for good photographic work? People love pictures and virtually any occasion for picture taking is an opportunity for the photographer to earn some extra money.
Camera, Camera, Camera!
Cameras are so sophisticated today, you don't even have to be an expert at picture taking- just be able to read and follow directions. If you have the motivation, this is an area that has plenty of room for new blood.
Your... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Start a Dog & Pet Photography Business
A hot business!
As more and more people are delaying parenthood, or deciding to not have children at all, people are spending money on their pampered pooches and pets instead. And getting professional portraits to hang in a prominent spot in the living room (not to mention those wallet sized photos!) is the latest way for owners to express their love for their pets.
Did you know that pet photography is an extremely lucrative business? There is a need for photographers who specialize in taking prized photographs of the most pampered member of the family - the beloved and spoiled family pet. And surprisingly, most people are willing to pay far more for their family pet's portraits than they are willing to spend on the rest of their family's portraits! And you can even make the homliest mutt look like a top dog when you take special and memorable photographs.
There are very few photographers who specialize in taking photographs of dogs, cats, birds, and other animal members of the family. And there is one huge bonus for photographers, or want-to-be photographers - most pets are much more obedient and behaved than their human counterparts - which make for... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Photoshop In A Day
Author: Duncan Wherrett
Open Photoshop for the first time and it's intimidating. Manuals can be confusing and full of messy instructions and jargon. Photoshop In A Day avoids all this and makes the learning of Photoshop a pleasure.
Photoshop In A Day is a way to learn Photoshop fast. Complete beginners can start working on real tasks in Photoshop within minutes. The layout and style are simple with easy-to-follow tutorials. The numbered step-by-step instructions are clear and precise and make for easy progress.
One topic is focused on at a time and the tutorials are short and specific. Information is in small manageable sections and divided into individual practical subjects.
Descriptions are jargon-free and the clarity of the tutorials in this quick-learning system will save you time. After the basics, Photoshop In A Day moves on to an intermediate then to an advanced level. Users can progress in the shortest possible time and at their own pace. Every user of Photoshop will find new knowledge, new information and new tips and tricks.
The manual comes with over 200 practice images to give hands-on experience doing genuine Photoshop tasks.
You'll learn all this:
- How to use all the tools from the Brush and Eraser to the Pen Tool and Shapes
- Adjust tone and colour with Curves, Levels and all the colour correction functions to give you complete control over the final result
- All the
Ebook Type: PDF
Make 300/Week From Your Digital Camera
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: Make 300/Week From Your Digital Camera
Do you have a digital camera?
It doens't matter if it's old or new, and it doens't have to be the latest model.
You could pick up a similar one second hand for maybe £20.
But it can still make you £££££
What it does have to do is be able to take pictures and if so, it can make you £300 per week.
This manual shows you how.
This is a digital photograph of my desk (picture not shown here) at home, where I'm based. As you can see it's not a high-tech or custom-built state of the art home office. In fact it's an Ikea 'office in a cupboard'. I'm not the world's tidiest home worker either, but I AM successful. And getting more so every month.
I'm earning a minimum of around ?1000 a month and last month I earned over ?1600 (at the time of writing June 2004). I can't see this decreasing, but most important of all - I can NEVER see myself working for anyone else as long as I live!
It's a well-known fact that you'll never get rich working for someone else. But it's very hard to see this until you are self-employed. When you actually get around to making the move and start working for yourself you will ask yourself, as I do, each and every day, why didn't I do this years ago?
Well put that thought on hold for a while until you've see through this publication. You may just find that you're in a better position to fully... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Make money Taking Local Photos
GENUINE HOME-BASED PHOTOGRAPHY BUSINESS LETS YOU EARN UP TO $200 PER DAY TAKING SIMPLE PHOTOS LIKE THESE IN YOUR LOCAL AREA!
Hello, my name is John Carroll. I am going to introduce you to a genuine home-based photography opportunity that's virtually unknown to most people. I discovered this industry totally by accident several years ago when selling a motor home. I had no idea that this type of industry even existed, much less how huge and in-demand it really was!
If you're visiting my website, it's probably because you've been searching for a fun and profitable way to make money with your digital camera. This is no "get-rich-quick" scheme. However, with a little effort you can enjoy a great full or part-time income taking simple photos and filling out forms to accompany them. This opportunity is real...and I will show you exactly how to get started.
THE PERFECT HOME-BASED PHOTOGRAPHY BUSINESS!
You will be a part of a growing industry that very few people even know exist. It won't cost you hundreds or even thousands of dollars to get started. You probably already possess all of the equipment you will need (transportation, phone or cell phone, computer, internet access and an inexpensive digital camera). There are no experience or educational requirements. Almost anyone with basic computer and digital photography skills can succeed in this new and exciting, home-based photographic opportunity!
FREELANCE... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Your Guide to Digital Photography
Author: Dan Feildman
"Give Me 10 Minutes And I'll Show You How To Choose the Right Camera, Select The Right Settings For Any Situation, And Answer All Of The Burning Questions You Have About Digital Photography...
...All Without Breaking The Bank Or Spending More Than You Need For The Type of Photographs You Want"
Now You Can Shoot Beautiful Digital Photos and Create Awesome Digital Memories - Guaranteed! (Even If You Are A Total Newbie!)
Here's a peek of some of what's inside:
- The secrets to taking amazing night pictures.
- Know which lenses can be added to create special effects - if you need them.
- How to "capture the moment." Be ready for that special something - it usually shows up unexpectedly!
- Easily determine how much "camera" you really need for your purposes.
You'll be taking night pictures like this in no time!
- What types of batteries does a digital camera use - this can affect the cost and weight of your camera.
- Understanding what "white balance" is to obtain the best coloring for your pictures.
- Understanding depth of field and how this affects your landscape shots.
- Understanding Macro Mode and how to use it.
- The basics of shooting professional quality digital pictures.
- Learn how to take beautiful pictures of animals and of your pets. Guaranteed to bring a smile to everyone's face!
- How to take jaw-dropping pictures of horizons
Title: Wedding Photography Blueprint
Author: Rob Simpson, Marbella
The Wedding Photography Blueprint is the most in-depth digital wedding photography tips ebook on the web that is designed to give anyone the chance to become a successful wedding photographer, regardless of experience or knowledge. These extensive and easy to understand tips will make your learning curve as easy as "painting by numbers".
If you are thinking of becoming a wedding photographer full or part time, or even if you are currently shooting weddings and need a little guidance, this comprehensive and extremely detailed ebook will cover everything you need to know about shooting weddings.
We answer questions such as:
- Where do I start?
- What equipment and software do I really need and why?
- What do I do and how should I act?
- What camera settings do I use outside in the bright sun and indoors in low light?
- Can I really do this?
As well as covering things such as the camera settings, flash photography and low light photography, the chapters inside the Wedding Photography eBook include:
- You and Your Attitude
- The Speeches
- The Reception
- The Morning and the Bride Getting Ready
- The Formals
- The Contract
- The Ceremony
- RAW vs. JPEG
- Post Ceremony
- Photographing: The Jewellery, the Dress and the Bride
Title: Powerful Landscape Photography
Author: Amy Renfrey
How To Take The Most Clear, Breathtaking, Majestic and Powerful Landscape Photos.....
Here it is in "Powerful Landscape Photography" an 81 page ebook that explains how you can finally discover what it takes to get the most professional looking landscape photos you've been dying to take.
You will find out;
- Why you must know what 'real light' and 'how the camera interprets light' is.
- Why beautiful, classy, black and white landscapes are so easy to capture. And how you can enhance the depth and magnificence using these simple techniques.
- What digital zoom is and why you should not use it for landscape photography.
- What about your lake or pond at dusk, with all the beautiful colours reflected in the water? Easy! Follow this technique and you can't go wrong.
- The well kept professional secret of why most landscapes look uninspiring, flat and what you can do to ensure this never, ever happens to you.
- Optical Zoom for landscape? When to use it and when not to. There are specific situations when you do use it and when you don't.
- Learn what makes beautiful silhouettes and how easy it is to create the ultimate silhouetted landscape photo
- Learn the trick to creating beautiful openness using the "Horizon Line Placement" technique.
- Learn the right way to capturing rainbows in your landscape photos. (This technique will make your rainbows look vibrant, clear, intensely
Title: Photography Marketing Magic
Author: James Robert Gratiot
20 Ways to Market Your Photography Business
Look, it doesn't matter if you've been doing photography for 30 years or 30 minutes. This system will teach you valuable secrets like...
- Why the customer is not always right... and the simple solution for dealing with unpleasant clients.
- Two fundamental questions you must answer before you can start making real money as a photographer.
- 10 questions that will help you focus your business like a laser beam... and 3 reasons why not being focused can mean a slow death to your bank account.
- 4 ways to use your photography blog to actively and powerfully build your business... and the 3 places to start if you don't have one yet.
- Three simple but effective ways to get free publicity using just the power of your own words.
- The only 3 things your successful classified ad needs... and the 2 crucial things you must remember when placing your ad.
- One expensive blunder that can deplete your advertising budget in a heartbeat.
- 8 things all successful photography websites have in common.
- 5 questions your "elevator speech" must have that will have clients begging to hire you.
- How to structure an automated e-mail campaign for maximum profit... and how to overcome the 4 hurdles you'll need to overcome to do it.
- 7 creative items to put on the front of your business cards... and the one
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
8 Photography ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $69.75)
just for $14.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc